Wednesday, 6 June 2012

I love you... this much, card

I originally stumbled across this idea on Pinterest and loved it so much, I used the concept to make our Pre-School children's Father's and Mother's day cards. But it can be used for all occasions such as Valentine's Day or birthdays.
Draw round your hand or as in my case, the hand of my middle child, fold the card and cut round the outline to end up with two identical hand shapes. 

Then cut a long strip of card and fold into a consertina with 11 spaces for the words "this much!"

 I wrote on the cards free hand, but you could use transfer letters if you'd prefer.
Then write on the back of the hand on the right with your message.
Inside
 

4 comments:

  1. I read, enjoy and learn from your blog. Thanks! Keep on posting.

    Bunch
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

    Vicky
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute and easy way to make a great and unique card for dad.. Thanks for the Idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete